Here at Got.Money, our goal is to provide a suite of products designed to revolutionize Giving and Receiving payments. We collect your data when you use us to participate in our sophisticated data network in order to;
- Accelerate your business potential as a Merchant.
- As a daily convenience as a Customer.
- Integrate payment processing into your suite as a Reseller.
There is nothing more important to us than your privacy. We keep all your address, telephone, and banking data under a guarded, encrypted lock, and key. We will respect your right to privacy. If you have any suggestions about improving the quality of our privacy or the security of your information, please let us know. We are always looking for ways to improve everything that we do.
We Collect the Following Information:
- Any data entered into fields on the Got.Money website during sign-up or while entering data while logged into your Got.Money account.
- Personal information provided by you including; your name, registered staff or agents associated with you or your business, company name, address, email address, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Copy of ID, Federal Identification Number, and phone number.
- Connected Social Media and Public Information provided by you or sources we have.
- Your Credit, Debit, and/or Bank Account information.
- We may also automatically or manually collect other, non-personally identifiable, information each time you visit the Website, including:
- Device Specifications: IP Address, Connection Type, ISP, Device Type and Model, Browser Meta-data.
- State-based User Inputs: URL you used to access our site, Previous Sites you visited before arriving at Got.Money, Web page loading times, Script and Connection Errors, Length of time on pages.
We use your data in order to improve your experience and build a better network for all users. Specific uses include:
- In order for our staff and automated services to carry out requested actions and provide support for all products
- In order to provide you with tools to easily identify information relevant to your Got.Money account data
- In order to facilitate; billing, credits, and debits initiated by service usage
- In order to provide necessary Tax Information
- In order to keep you up-to-date with our latest and most efficient products
- In order for our Admin team and Programmers to solve issues and troubleshoot technical problems
- In order to provide a dynamic user experience, your data may be shared with Got.Money partners and/or Resellers
- In order to develop new products and services custom-fit to your experience
- To keep our network and services secure, and to the standards and regulations of Industry, State, Federal, NACHA, KYC, AML, BSA, SARs, and OFAC
We may disclose your information with any member of Got.Money, including affiliated entities:
- To analytics and search engine providers for the improvement and organization of the Website.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, including court orders.
- For sales purposes only with our affiliates.
Got.Money’s products and services are intended for individuals over the age of 17. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please do not use our Site. We do not knowingly, or intentionally, collect data from any individual under the age of 18. If you are a Parent or Legal Guardian who believes your child has submitted information to our Site without your consent, then please contact us immediately so that the necessary information can be deleted.
Cookies are a collection of small amounts of data downloaded when you interact with the internet. We collect a variety of Cookies for many reasons, including:
- System Performance
- Dynamic Development of Products
- Social Media and Media Preferences
- Auto-filled data (Usernames, Language Preference, Layout Preference)
- UI Metadata (Connection Speeds, Service Type/Provider, Errors/Script Load Lag)
- Third Party Analytics